Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Ikufube
The plastic over poor dolly bird was eaten away over the years, and now her National Geographic picture is partially ripped. The Chair of the Mods is sadly a bit beaten down.
Giant monsters are running around knocking down each other and toppling buildings. I'm cooking broccoli in oyster sauce, and its looking for a playmate.
I've been social lately but it's all cardboard cutouts everywhere I go. Now the neighborhood is just a giant bunch of paper doll houses and apartments. Must find the magic sous-vetements to turn everything back into normal. My stuffed cardinal stares at me, it feels as if Carly is dead though. Sorry bird.
Are you weird people from Monster Island the only people who are real? You are so cute, but so Shakespeare. I'll drown myself now.
Giant monsters are running around knocking down each other and toppling buildings. I'm cooking broccoli in oyster sauce, and its looking for a playmate.
I've been social lately but it's all cardboard cutouts everywhere I go. Now the neighborhood is just a giant bunch of paper doll houses and apartments. Must find the magic sous-vetements to turn everything back into normal. My stuffed cardinal stares at me, it feels as if Carly is dead though. Sorry bird.
Are you weird people from Monster Island the only people who are real? You are so cute, but so Shakespeare. I'll drown myself now.
Jean-Louis 7:51 PM

