Friday, January 21, 2005
Tomorrow
Today the unthinkable happened. You'll never guess who I ran into. No, you won't.
Yes, standing out like a black cat in a snowstorm (well, I stand out like a black cat in a snowstorm too). The soundtrack to this chilling experience was "How Could I Forget?" by the Faint, oddly enough.
I'm listening to Pearl Jam right now at work. Someone is throwing their desired merchandise down on the desk, running back and grabbing more, ad infinitum. It's been twenty minutes of this. He's nice at least.
My nose hair is trimmed, my head hair is very trimmed, and my.. as in.. "my, it's snowing like a blizzard out there."
Never mind, looking forward.
Yes, standing out like a black cat in a snowstorm (well, I stand out like a black cat in a snowstorm too). The soundtrack to this chilling experience was "How Could I Forget?" by the Faint, oddly enough.
I'm listening to Pearl Jam right now at work. Someone is throwing their desired merchandise down on the desk, running back and grabbing more, ad infinitum. It's been twenty minutes of this. He's nice at least.
My nose hair is trimmed, my head hair is very trimmed, and my.. as in.. "my, it's snowing like a blizzard out there."
Never mind, looking forward.
Jean-Louis 3:34 PM

