Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Antecedent
"MMMMEN ST!NK! BOSSSS! ST!NK! HUNGRY." - 2
Always getting out of here just five minutes late every morning. I don't know what it is with me. I'm always five minutes late.
I felt uncomfortable at my work today. I just stopped in for a small purchase and a visit. And to inquire about future hours which need to be acquired due to a proposed trade in lieu of my flying away.
Yesterday I thought of the new train here, the light rail. I want to ride it before I take it to the airport.
Difficulties with the Gang of Four, Mr. T.T., the walking double date. Difficulties only due to my preconceived notion of discomfort, socially. I was here, you were passed out over there. You were passed out, I was here.
Perfect timing.
Always getting out of here just five minutes late every morning. I don't know what it is with me. I'm always five minutes late.
I felt uncomfortable at my work today. I just stopped in for a small purchase and a visit. And to inquire about future hours which need to be acquired due to a proposed trade in lieu of my flying away.
Yesterday I thought of the new train here, the light rail. I want to ride it before I take it to the airport.
Difficulties with the Gang of Four, Mr. T.T., the walking double date. Difficulties only due to my preconceived notion of discomfort, socially. I was here, you were passed out over there. You were passed out, I was here.
Perfect timing.
Jean-Louis 1:52 PM

