Monday, February 14, 2005
Belle
You came back to me today. "You always did prefer the drizzle to the rain." - Tori Amos.
I preferred the rain.
That's one of those difficult ones, isn't it? Preferred. The word. We were ecletic but now we're dyslexic. I still won the spelling bee before you asked for the Pearl Jam tape. Bees? The Beekeeper is on its way, Belle.
Oh Carlotta, you too. I'm sorry, I don't know why, but I was always destined to be oblivious to all of it. So Winter covers our hill and our old grassy spots.
Okay, so I know that all of this is high contrast with the other sides, but it comes out sometimes. Make it stay? I'll try.
What can I expect? Nothing really.
I preferred the rain.
That's one of those difficult ones, isn't it? Preferred. The word. We were ecletic but now we're dyslexic. I still won the spelling bee before you asked for the Pearl Jam tape. Bees? The Beekeeper is on its way, Belle.
Oh Carlotta, you too. I'm sorry, I don't know why, but I was always destined to be oblivious to all of it. So Winter covers our hill and our old grassy spots.
Okay, so I know that all of this is high contrast with the other sides, but it comes out sometimes. Make it stay? I'll try.
What can I expect? Nothing really.
Jean-Louis 4:32 PM


