Friday, February 11, 2005
Fuck
A little over ten years ago, and I first saw the video. People in cages, being attacked by people outside of them. Very dark, very sweaty. It was lovely. It was how I felt.
That was around the time that I first started using the word fuck. Stolen computer paper, stories, Vern Jackson, and fuck.
There was this smell of lemon scented wood cleaner. There was always a place to go in Uptown. I declared that I would not touch a Martini for as long as I could, and succeeded for five years.
Not too long later, Angie. The tree frog on the dorms. Locks of blonde hair twirling on our way home, from wind through the bus window. God fuck us.
That was around the time that I first started using the word fuck. Stolen computer paper, stories, Vern Jackson, and fuck.
There was this smell of lemon scented wood cleaner. There was always a place to go in Uptown. I declared that I would not touch a Martini for as long as I could, and succeeded for five years.
Not too long later, Angie. The tree frog on the dorms. Locks of blonde hair twirling on our way home, from wind through the bus window. God fuck us.
Jean-Louis 4:08 PM

