Thursday, February 24, 2005
Translate
Let us eat cake. There are free pieces outside of the Northrop.
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow to get my teeth checked out. I have a wisdom tooth that exploded. I'll probably need surgery and all of that. Who knows how much it is going to cost..
Delaying the travel agency. But I always want to stop by there. Delays, delays, without a fucking Tom in front of it thank pigeons.
Last night I felt as if I was going to pass out. I did pass out. Wait.
This morning, "I'm depressed. I'll get you excited to sit with me at a table by the window in a blue cafe with a wonderful view. And then, I'll just mope, hardly say anything, and bring you down." It happens like clockwork, every time. How much longer can you take this? You want to take it, but maybe you shouldn't."
Jules escaped Le Curé.
My new name starts with a G.
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow to get my teeth checked out. I have a wisdom tooth that exploded. I'll probably need surgery and all of that. Who knows how much it is going to cost..
Delaying the travel agency. But I always want to stop by there. Delays, delays, without a fucking Tom in front of it thank pigeons.
Last night I felt as if I was going to pass out. I did pass out. Wait.
This morning, "I'm depressed. I'll get you excited to sit with me at a table by the window in a blue cafe with a wonderful view. And then, I'll just mope, hardly say anything, and bring you down." It happens like clockwork, every time. How much longer can you take this? You want to take it, but maybe you shouldn't."
Jules escaped Le Curé.
My new name starts with a G.
Jean-Louis 11:54 AM
2 Comments:
I miss you, fool!
I'm wondering... should I wait until you arrive to canonize the Bland?
hrmmm.
I will certainly call you sometime/s next week.
-friar d.
(g stands for Gorgon! or georges.)
I'm wondering... should I wait until you arrive to canonize the Bland?
hrmmm.
I will certainly call you sometime/s next week.
-friar d.
(g stands for Gorgon! or georges.)
, at 1:04 PM
heh heh
yeah wait, I'll meet the Bland. Then we'll dub her, like Jamaica!
yeah wait, I'll meet the Bland. Then we'll dub her, like Jamaica!



