client w

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Ass

Are these clam shells, or red pepper flakes?

So I caved in and bought the Beekeeper today. Together with 2 other rather adult blonde cds, I have increased my muzak collection a little.

I can't quit calling people disguised as my annoying new Uzbek alter-ego. Fuck, it's fun. But cruel. And lame. To them! Ha.

Man, it drags today, it drags. Really, I'm so sick of it. If I wasn't waiting for a call right now I'd run out there with a camera, tripod, and 20+ second shutter speed. Although unfortunately I'm missing a necessary ingredient for this one shot - a model.

Yes, how fucking disjointed. Really. Madly. I feel like I am trying to complete two separate puzzles but the pieces are all mixed together in one box. I should call the manager at Games by James. No, I should just dig for that one phone number...

Audrey just keeps staring at me, mouth slightly parted. What? What is it?

Oh fine, I'll put up a few lists. First, movies. Hmm, two Danish directed, one Swedish, Hitchcock, a script by Kaufman, Pabst/Brooks, a wild Japanese one, Peter O'Toole, and Maggie G. Sounds complete.

My Favorite Movies:
1. Vertigo
2. Roman Holiday
3. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
4. Wild Strawberries
5. The Passion Of Joan Of Arc
6. Pandora's Box
7. Turkish Delight
8. Suicide Club
9. Secretary
10. Lawrence Of Arabia

Music time. Total flux.

Albums:
1. Doolittle - Pixies
2. Boys For Pele - Tori Amos
3. Violator - Depeche Mode
4. The Smiths - The Smiths
5. Wet From Birth - The Faint
6. Return To Central - Bis
7. Thirteenth Step - A Perfect Circle
8. Vespertine - Bjork
9. Angel Dust - Faith No More
10. Amnesiac - Radiohead


Bands:
1. Pixies
2. Tori Amos
3. The Smiths
4. The Faint
5. Client
6. Faith No More
7. Bjork
8. Depeche Mode
9. Tool
10. Ladytron

I miss Weezer.

Okay, so here's a bonus - my favorite albums that I have purchased in the past year.


1. Wet From Birth - The Faint
2. Business Casual - Beep Beep
3. Melodies Of Certain Damaged Lemons - Blonde Redhead
4. City - Client
5. I, Cactus - I, Cactus
6. fulfilled/complete - Broken Spindles
7. Reise, Reise - Rammstein
8. Medulla - Bjork
9. You Are the Quarry - Morrissey
10. Anxiety Always - Adult

Wait, how can I be waiting for a call with the internet on?
Oops.
Jean-Louis 9:54 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment