Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Bacteria
When people ask me what The Police remind me of, I don't say the 1980's necessarily. It reminds me of St. Louis Park. Going back from my grandmother's house many weekends... always Sunday night, always with The Police or Sting playing on the radio. From the mid-80's to the mid-90's, always the same thing.
Everyone around me seems to be sick, unhappy, having surgery, unemployed, or tired. And meanwhile, I'm really happy. It's usually this way, it is kind of frustrated. Oh, they seem to be silent too in farawayness.
It's so green outside. Cloudy and humid but cool. There is going to be something beautiful about the nights this summer, I think.
I wish that there was a voodoo doll that you could use to make others feel better.
Okay, so that may put some dirty thoughts into your mind! You sick bastard! I meant that, uh.. maybe you could give it antibiotics or painkillers? Right? That reminds me of those scary "feed them with the disappearing spoon" baby dolls. Instead you give your doll drugs though. Like tic-tacs. Wait, I would just eat all the tic-tacs.
Congratulations on graduating, anyone who graduated. Or will. I'm not going to any parties.
Everyone around me seems to be sick, unhappy, having surgery, unemployed, or tired. And meanwhile, I'm really happy. It's usually this way, it is kind of frustrated. Oh, they seem to be silent too in farawayness.
It's so green outside. Cloudy and humid but cool. There is going to be something beautiful about the nights this summer, I think.
I wish that there was a voodoo doll that you could use to make others feel better.
Okay, so that may put some dirty thoughts into your mind! You sick bastard! I meant that, uh.. maybe you could give it antibiotics or painkillers? Right? That reminds me of those scary "feed them with the disappearing spoon" baby dolls. Instead you give your doll drugs though. Like tic-tacs. Wait, I would just eat all the tic-tacs.
Congratulations on graduating, anyone who graduated. Or will. I'm not going to any parties.
Jean-Louis 4:47 PM

