client w

Friday, May 20, 2005

Gender

Today started at 2PM. I slept in quite a bit with a nightmare. My apartment crumbled in an earthquake when I was at work in this vision... When I went back to try and salvage my things, I was arrested. Then they took me to a forced labor camp. I escaped enroute with Jeff, some random guy who I met briefly and sat next to at Star Wars, and we escaped enroute to the detention center in Plymouth.

In a dream.

Upon waking, I got a mysterious call from St. Paul. Then I went to eat a burrito and see Tavia. I returned her misplaced rings, and she was baking a cake. I was going to a show tonight and she found out..

Tavia came with and we went to the Triple Rock to see the Knotwells, an interesting and sweet band. It was madly fun. I came unprepared for such goodness. In this surprise I danced quite a bit, a bottle was broken on the floor, and I ran into some people from the past. Some were from the Green Party. I had a short stint with them in 2002. Cam Gordon was there stumping between groups.

After Tavia left, there was a discussion about the gender of my shirt. I believe that it is a part of the fourth gender. 3/4 of a Pabst Blue Ribbon, and I decided to leave.

Oh yes, it's Tom's birthday Friday.
Jean-Louis 3:16 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment