Monday, May 02, 2005
May
Eighteen hundred and froze to death.
Actually, it's 2005, and just under 40 degrees. During the day. In May.
I ate cole slaw and Inari. The latter is my new staple take out food I think. Cheap and fulfilling. Inari sexually arouses me. Its roundness is exciting.
Mix and match: a pre-millenium church lock-in met March and April mania in a dream. Many different people altogether and it felt quite real. I treat it as if it happened, it was that vivid. I am pleased with the imaginary.
Actually, it's 2005, and just under 40 degrees. During the day. In May.
I ate cole slaw and Inari. The latter is my new staple take out food I think. Cheap and fulfilling. Inari sexually arouses me. Its roundness is exciting.
Mix and match: a pre-millenium church lock-in met March and April mania in a dream. Many different people altogether and it felt quite real. I treat it as if it happened, it was that vivid. I am pleased with the imaginary.
Jean-Louis 1:55 PM


