client w

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Rack

The last load of dishes awaits me at home. The end month or two of school was a terrible time for housecleaning. So I left some of them there for weeks. Ugh, it was bad. I mean, they were rinsed, but it was just gross. Now they are sparkly clean, each dish double soaked and obsessively scrubbed. And dried on the rack.
I've tried to return some order to my daily life, at the expense of staying up until four or six every day. Man I'm tired. Haven't been drinking enough water either. Okay, so maybe not so orderly, yet.
I'm commandeering the shop from Tuesday to Tuesday this week and next. I'm slightly nervous but actually excited in a way. I'll get to meet most of our clients. I'll get to fill up the racks with the issues. Yeah. Man I love the store.
Chili ramen.
Jean-Louis 7:18 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment