client w

Monday, June 20, 2005

Board

Massive rainstorm passing through. I shouldn't say this, but I want it to last for days. The weather report says that it's gonna turn into isolated thunderstorms. Alas, the severeness is a limited time offer.

Diet: Bok choy, ramen, hot Szechuan oil, Porcini mushrooms, kiwi, and green tea.
Jean-Louis 4:26 PM

3 Comments:

Hi! I really liked your forum, especially this section. I just signed up and immediately decided to introduce myself, if I'm wrong section, ask the moderators to move the topic to the right place, hopefully it will take me well... My name is Mary, me 29 years, humourist and serious woman in one person. I apologize for my English
All-Nighters: Mind Games
Jonah Lehrer explores how the nature of the human mind can make it an enemy of sleep.
Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

Add a comment