client w

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fusion

Welcome to the land of air conditioning. That is, the computer lab here at the University. I think that I want to live here. There are Macintosh G5 computers everywhere! I don't know where they got the money for it. The thing runs faster than any other computer that I have ever seen.

France as the site for nuclear fusion, huh? Quite a nice spot I suppose. Just how they're going to do all that... I'm unsure. Harnessing sea water seems sort of unpredictable.

Hmm, a lot going on. New place in September, first roommate, Scholarship thank-you letter, tight on money right now.. what a long week.

I'm celebrating with a pineapple bun. Oh yes, sweet sweet pineapple.

Remembering a visit to Wilde to escape the heat last week. Turing and lost Fresh Fruits. Please reappear, please reappear.

"A heartless hand on my shoulder
A push - and it's over
Alabaster crashes down
(Six months is a long time)
Tried living in the real world
Instead of a shell
But before I began ...
I was bored before I even began" - "Shoplifters of the World Unite", The Smiths

I am bastardizing the meaning of that song, I know, but it's such a wonderful lyric. Still, I should have perhaps used "Bigmouth Strikes Again" by the Smiths and the Mozzer instead. But I'm not one for taking blame today...

Oh well I'm bored.

"I've got no right to take my place with the human race."
Jean-Louis 11:53 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment