client w

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cantaloupe

Nearly everyone that I have talked with today has joked about my girlfriend attacking Mexico. Well, not my grandfather or.. Em herself. Speaking of my elders, I am hiding in the northwestern parts of the Twin Cities until tomorrow due to the humidity and heat, which I have difficulty adjusting to.

Tonight I have been reading articles on nuclear tests, weapons, accidents, and power plants. I am reminded of NSP's old disaster here in Minnesota in the 70's, when they accidentally dumped radioactive water into the Mississippi. That ended up in St Paul's water supply.

Also, Wading River's Shoreham Power Plant came up, and I remembered visiting it. It's funny how such a random tangent of research in the name of personal curiousity can return to the familiar. There were cute birds in the pond there. I also know that the thing is closed, and has been after the environmental activists successfully stood up to money and "the man" back in the 1980's. Lovely stories imparted in good times.

Yesterday and today have been full of political, penis-related, and theological moments. Arguments and inquiries about the Valerie Plame Scandal, foreskins(add me to the list below), Supreme Court Nominee Roberts, Zoroaster, Satan, the Cadaver Synod, and Gay Marriage in Canada have been spread about the day. Exciting, no?

My diet here: mac and cheese, cantaloupe, canned asparagus, and pimento-stuffed olives. My beard? Itchy. I need to shave.
Jean-Louis 2:56 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment