Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Onanieren
"Vanish today, not the first time I hear"
Pretty houses, a fuzzy muskrat, a playful cat, cucumbers... the enjoyable summer continues. It's been pleasant I suppose.
Except for this block of ice that is stuck to my arse. Today they put in cage screens in my window so that I can't escape.
Last week trying to get into the karaoke place. That was a good moment. And the lounge. Although we didn't lounge enough. My fault trying to be more social than needed.
Pretty houses, a fuzzy muskrat, a playful cat, cucumbers... the enjoyable summer continues. It's been pleasant I suppose.
Except for this block of ice that is stuck to my arse. Today they put in cage screens in my window so that I can't escape.
Last week trying to get into the karaoke place. That was a good moment. And the lounge. Although we didn't lounge enough. My fault trying to be more social than needed.
Jean-Louis 11:32 PM

