Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Revolving
Yeah I know it's fucked up. There's a giant space.
What a beautiful day. Bitching about whining was actually a smart thing to do, it brings out the best in some people. Today I was convinced to buy shoes. They're beautiful. And a $4.50 shirt that should be $30.00. Air conditioning was ample advertising for me (and the endless rantings of a sharp-witted, sharpsighted individual).
The Divine Comedy is divine. Ume plum juice in a can today. I sense the drink-dispensing vending machines across the sea through the plastic-coated tin. Where did I get this beverage? Only in the greatest grocery store around.. just an absolutely amazing place. Today I tasted my future.. that sounds unusual.. but hear me out: I just discovered where I am going shopping for a good majority of my fall food needs.
And your lovers revolve through revolving doors. I can't decipher the truth; I'd have to send the storms backwards. The weatherman would masturbate. Then even more would have to change, plus! Sweating, happy.
What a beautiful day. Bitching about whining was actually a smart thing to do, it brings out the best in some people. Today I was convinced to buy shoes. They're beautiful. And a $4.50 shirt that should be $30.00. Air conditioning was ample advertising for me (and the endless rantings of a sharp-witted, sharpsighted individual).
The Divine Comedy is divine. Ume plum juice in a can today. I sense the drink-dispensing vending machines across the sea through the plastic-coated tin. Where did I get this beverage? Only in the greatest grocery store around.. just an absolutely amazing place. Today I tasted my future.. that sounds unusual.. but hear me out: I just discovered where I am going shopping for a good majority of my fall food needs.
And your lovers revolve through revolving doors. I can't decipher the truth; I'd have to send the storms backwards. The weatherman would masturbate. Then even more would have to change, plus! Sweating, happy.
Jean-Louis 2:54 AM
2 Comments:
the shoes were a good idea trust me. two in one i tell you! remember the time it was 100 degrees? aren't "rantings" used to describe crazy people? united noodles is great. calpis water anyone?
did you write this while i was asleep? Lizard!
did you write this while i was asleep? Lizard!
, at 2:52 PM
wesley! email me with your phone number, once I again I find myself with several different ones written down as yours and now I don't know what to call. I miss you.
-friar d.
-friar d.
, at 3:56 AM


