Sunday, August 21, 2005
Hiragana
On Thursday I stopped by the library during what was to become a very busy day. I picked up a bunch of books on Japan and the language of it. One in particular seemed somewhat generic, somewhat goofy, and somewhat 80's. Remembering the Hiragana claimed to teach you the entire primary syllabary of the tongue of Japan in three non-consecutive hours. Unusually, as I've found since Friday, it works. The premise seemed like a "As Seen On T.V." product for Manga geeks, and I cannot currently count myself among them. I now know all of the characters in this set!
Otherwise on Friday I led my sisters throughout the University of Minnesota campus and explained college to them. It was worth it, but it re-opened my foot wound on the big toe. That night I also made measurements for my apartment, brought the wrong set of keys home, returned them, came back, and cleaned my place with Death until 4AM.
Otherwise on Friday I led my sisters throughout the University of Minnesota campus and explained college to them. It was worth it, but it re-opened my foot wound on the big toe. That night I also made measurements for my apartment, brought the wrong set of keys home, returned them, came back, and cleaned my place with Death until 4AM.
Jean-Louis 11:03 PM

