Monday, August 22, 2005
Pillar
Yesterday I had the privilege of tasting Sichuan peppercorns (actually a small fruit) in a hot pot that consisted of lotus, potato, straw mushrooms, rice noodles, tofu skin, fresh crab, and a garlic vinegar and oil combo. This was thanks to Em's family and Emily and it was really damn good. The numbing effect on the mouth from the peppercorns in the hot pot is actually really bizarre and I loved the bitter and spicy taste. That flavor-combination was one of the most unique things that I've ever tasted. So was the cold fungus soup afterwards. Man. And my stomach really seemed to agree with the oily food and later jelly-like dishes for some reason.
The slasher movie "Slumber Party Massacre" was hilarious, and I liked the jean jacket killer, victims who don't know how to open a front door, and the character who was socially unwanted for drinking too much milk. This was followed by two interesting programs, one on male breasts and lactation, and another on broken penises. You never know what's going to happen at Em's house on a Saturday evening.
I was in such a damned depressed, burnt-out mood prior to last night. Now I feel like a happy-go-lucky clown on a balancing beam. I'll either fall off, or the show will have to end. But at least I'm a damn scary, molestation clown.
There will be a bunch of pillars down the road, I swear, dude.
The slasher movie "Slumber Party Massacre" was hilarious, and I liked the jean jacket killer, victims who don't know how to open a front door, and the character who was socially unwanted for drinking too much milk. This was followed by two interesting programs, one on male breasts and lactation, and another on broken penises. You never know what's going to happen at Em's house on a Saturday evening.
I was in such a damned depressed, burnt-out mood prior to last night. Now I feel like a happy-go-lucky clown on a balancing beam. I'll either fall off, or the show will have to end. But at least I'm a damn scary, molestation clown.
There will be a bunch of pillars down the road, I swear, dude.
Jean-Louis 12:26 AM
1 Comments:
no one's friends with milk-drinkers. and too bad you didn't stick around for "face eating tumor." but i don't know if anything can beat science of the sexes though. that's a classic.
, at 12:01 AM


