Friday, August 26, 2005
Witchcraft
Play the space bongos!
I am your guide to the bright blue partly cloudy world of Huset Park in 1988. Visit the moon. Visit it with your eyes and let your eardrums be rattled by the bark of a dog.
Not made in China.
I am your guide to the bright blue partly cloudy world of Huset Park in 1988. Visit the moon. Visit it with your eyes and let your eardrums be rattled by the bark of a dog.
Not made in China.
Jean-Louis 4:16 PM
2 Comments:
I am in Montreal, you crazy beast of craggy rock jumping purportions! greetings from the fair weathered land of ice and snow. here a post-it tells me "my attention is a wild animal." so there.
-friar d.
-friar d.
, at 2:16 AM
Isn't Montreal so lovely? Thanks for stopping by, It's rocking to hear from thee.



