Sunday, October 09, 2005
Airliner
I am full. Tone brought me a cheesarito and I had already eaten a small package of natto and some kimchi jjigae with ramen.
These days I try and quell the schizophrenic arguments in my brain by thinking in other languages. $285.40? Actually I was hesitant, but after a good nights sleep I think that I'm not insane.
Yesterday news came when I heard someone talking about the Pakistani Earthquake - that makes Hurricane Katrina look like a cakewalk. Well.. hearing them arguing against sending aid to Pakistan. Stupid insane right wing bus people.
These days I try and quell the schizophrenic arguments in my brain by thinking in other languages. $285.40? Actually I was hesitant, but after a good nights sleep I think that I'm not insane.
Yesterday news came when I heard someone talking about the Pakistani Earthquake - that makes Hurricane Katrina look like a cakewalk. Well.. hearing them arguing against sending aid to Pakistan. Stupid insane right wing bus people.
Jean-Louis 3:53 PM

