Thursday, October 06, 2005
Bolt
Hardcore test today in Japanese. I think that I did alright. French test tomorrow though.
Lydia and I have a secret weapon however - studying together. Yes indeed. And that was what we did last night. But before that, I was opening the door when there was one of the loudest, most brutal sounds and sights that I have ever seen. Lightning struck the tree right next to my house. The branches actually go over my place, and I was right outside of the door - I'm up three flights, so this was outside mind you. It was fucking insane. Totally scary. It was like some giant took a picture with a huge flash, and the noise was like a 3 ton anvil hitting a steel floor. Loud.
I got a wonderful postcard in the mail today! I love mail! Ah, what an upper.
Made more sushi today. I think that I finally have the rice part down. It's hard though to use all of the damn cucumber/avocado in one sitting.
Guh, watching Downfall tonight, time to see Hitler sad. Aww. Also, I've got to write this insane poem by tomorrow midday. How the week goes by.
Lydia and I have a secret weapon however - studying together. Yes indeed. And that was what we did last night. But before that, I was opening the door when there was one of the loudest, most brutal sounds and sights that I have ever seen. Lightning struck the tree right next to my house. The branches actually go over my place, and I was right outside of the door - I'm up three flights, so this was outside mind you. It was fucking insane. Totally scary. It was like some giant took a picture with a huge flash, and the noise was like a 3 ton anvil hitting a steel floor. Loud.
I got a wonderful postcard in the mail today! I love mail! Ah, what an upper.
Made more sushi today. I think that I finally have the rice part down. It's hard though to use all of the damn cucumber/avocado in one sitting.
Guh, watching Downfall tonight, time to see Hitler sad. Aww. Also, I've got to write this insane poem by tomorrow midday. How the week goes by.
Jean-Louis 12:27 AM

