Thursday, October 27, 2005
Condiments
Someone came up to me today after Speech class and asked me about my scholarship. "Did you buy new clothes? How much were they?"
For the record.
Shirt, $32 dollars, Lava Lounge sales rack.
Pants, $20 dollars, Swedish, cheap and cheerful.
Shoes, $31 dollars, on sale at Heavenly Soles.
Jacket, $58 dollars, Lava Lounge.
Underwear, gift.
Socks, $6 dollars for 3 pair, target.
Also, "How can you afford to do a demonstrative speech on Sushi?"
I'm making my favorite kind - Inari, which involves no fish. Total cost of making Inari for the entire class:
Rice, $6 dollars for a premium bag of california sushi-grade.
Inari pouches, $15 dollars total.
Rice Vinegar, $7 dollar bottle, although it's 3/4 full and I bought it at the beginning of the year.
However I'm not even going to make it. I'm just going to spend $20 dollars even at Lunds for 30 or so Inari, condiments included.
For the record.
Shirt, $32 dollars, Lava Lounge sales rack.
Pants, $20 dollars, Swedish, cheap and cheerful.
Shoes, $31 dollars, on sale at Heavenly Soles.
Jacket, $58 dollars, Lava Lounge.
Underwear, gift.
Socks, $6 dollars for 3 pair, target.
Also, "How can you afford to do a demonstrative speech on Sushi?"
I'm making my favorite kind - Inari, which involves no fish. Total cost of making Inari for the entire class:
Rice, $6 dollars for a premium bag of california sushi-grade.
Inari pouches, $15 dollars total.
Rice Vinegar, $7 dollar bottle, although it's 3/4 full and I bought it at the beginning of the year.
However I'm not even going to make it. I'm just going to spend $20 dollars even at Lunds for 30 or so Inari, condiments included.
Jean-Louis 6:01 PM

