Thursday, October 13, 2005
Expiration
It's very wet outside.
I was absent from French again today, this is the fourth time. I'm doing well academically at least, but not so well attendance-wise and I'm a little concerned and angry with myself. Japanese today was amazing though. I picked up a lot today. Maybe it was because a certain neon-headed individual was not present.
A sweet cat, a Siamese and Persian hybrid, ran into my apartment today and wouldn't leave for an hour. It reminded me of Storm. It had a very similar personality. Who would let that cat out into the rain?
Sara is over again, yay Nate. Albeit, I'm a little suspicious about it. I am eating carrots.
I'm moody? Yes. Silent too.
Listening to: Sunspots.
I was absent from French again today, this is the fourth time. I'm doing well academically at least, but not so well attendance-wise and I'm a little concerned and angry with myself. Japanese today was amazing though. I picked up a lot today. Maybe it was because a certain neon-headed individual was not present.
A sweet cat, a Siamese and Persian hybrid, ran into my apartment today and wouldn't leave for an hour. It reminded me of Storm. It had a very similar personality. Who would let that cat out into the rain?
Sara is over again, yay Nate. Albeit, I'm a little suspicious about it. I am eating carrots.
I'm moody? Yes. Silent too.
Listening to: Sunspots.
Jean-Louis 12:51 AM

