Thursday, October 27, 2005
Influence
Green zebras and a natural emotion. I think that I will wear glasses. It looks alright.
What I do tomorrow depends on tonight which depends on clean laundry and a couple of scientific articles on medicine and I realize that I'm missing the point, special thanks to the retarded elves.
"Something I learned today
Black and white is always grey
Looking through the window pane
I'm not inside your brain
Something I learned today
Yield to the right-of-way
Stopping at a 4-way sign
Someone else's rules, not mine
Something I learned today
Never look straight in the sun's rays
Letting all the sunshine in
Can't remember where I've been" - Husker Du (Umlaut-less), "Something I learned today"
What I do tomorrow depends on tonight which depends on clean laundry and a couple of scientific articles on medicine and I realize that I'm missing the point, special thanks to the retarded elves.
"Something I learned today
Black and white is always grey
Looking through the window pane
I'm not inside your brain
Something I learned today
Yield to the right-of-way
Stopping at a 4-way sign
Someone else's rules, not mine
Something I learned today
Never look straight in the sun's rays
Letting all the sunshine in
Can't remember where I've been" - Husker Du (Umlaut-less), "Something I learned today"
Jean-Louis 1:23 PM

