client w

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Suicidal

I was just thinking tonight about how much I hate my Japanese class.

I am surrounded by stereotypes.. yes of course the anime guys... and well.. this one lady. Oh and the other lady. That would be the teaching assistant. Everyone is a Japanophile. I mean, I'm into Fruits, Suicide Club, little apartments, Lost in Translation, 2LDK, and making the food and such.. and I like sake..

Man.. I scare myself. I'm worried. I have French class tomorrow at least. Man I love France.

Okay, so I'm more scared.

No but seriously, with Japanese, there is the second-gen guy in the class that already took 4 years of it in high school. He spits out the answers and the anime boys worship him. Anyone else is annoyed to death. Then there is the pink haired girl in the class, who everyone worships, and who confuses the shit out of me. I'm so tired of this piece of shit class.

But I'm doing really well in it.
Jean-Louis 10:15 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment