Friday, October 07, 2005
Thirteen
Today, 3:45AM. I finally fell asleep. Der Untergang actually kept me awake.
Today, 9:05AM. I woke up exactly when French class and the Chapter 6 test was beginning.
Today, 10:50AM. I finished my French test during the teacher's office hours.
Today 11:10AM. Paid back the Espresso 22 guy after he gave me a coffee yesterday.
Today 11:30AM. Met with my speech teacher and talked about my upcoming Dada poem.
Today 3:30PM. Said, "Please give me the remote." and various other phrases a bunch of different ways.
Today 5:55PM. An unexpected visit as I do my homework on carpeted steps leads to the solidification of a companionship.
Today 7:40PM. Poor people with empty wallets and broken tennis rackets convince me that I am infatuated with my TA.
Today 8:10PM. It would be awkward.
Today 8:50PM. Guacamole, Triscuits. More tennis rackets. A glass of whiskey.
Today 9:15PM. I formally declare myself as a hermit studying arcane ways.
Today 10:10PM. I hear "I have to go" as various other phrases about a dozen times.
Today 10:13PM. I decide to name this post, "Shit." Then I change the name to "Thirteen."
Today, 9:05AM. I woke up exactly when French class and the Chapter 6 test was beginning.
Today, 10:50AM. I finished my French test during the teacher's office hours.
Today 11:10AM. Paid back the Espresso 22 guy after he gave me a coffee yesterday.
Today 11:30AM. Met with my speech teacher and talked about my upcoming Dada poem.
Today 3:30PM. Said, "Please give me the remote." and various other phrases a bunch of different ways.
Today 5:55PM. An unexpected visit as I do my homework on carpeted steps leads to the solidification of a companionship.
Today 7:40PM. Poor people with empty wallets and broken tennis rackets convince me that I am infatuated with my TA.
Today 8:10PM. It would be awkward.
Today 8:50PM. Guacamole, Triscuits. More tennis rackets. A glass of whiskey.
Today 9:15PM. I formally declare myself as a hermit studying arcane ways.
Today 10:10PM. I hear "I have to go" as various other phrases about a dozen times.
Today 10:13PM. I decide to name this post, "Shit." Then I change the name to "Thirteen."
Jean-Louis 12:13 AM


