client w

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Goad

I'm thinking of banging on a window tonight. I'm not doing so well I think. You know when you predict that something will happen - and then you end up causing it through your fear of the event? I have that sort of feeling. So I am trying to just forget about things for a moment.

Tonight I was riding on the bus downtown, and there were some girls stomping and beat-making this "wheels on the bus" song. I love this town on some nights. I'm really damn lucky to have started up around here. I take it for granted. Yeah, I could live in a place that's too boring (Idaho?), too genocidal (Sudan), too Mormon (Utah), too "residents think this is the center of the universe" (New York City), too cold (Antarctica), too smelly (Uzbekistan), too populated (China), too German (Germany), or too.. too mad? Too.. French? Japanese?



I'm, sad.

No caffeine can help me concentrate. No ginger can awaken these senses. No sugar or salt can motivate these nerves.

"It's 3:58 AM, why don't you sleep?"
"It's been almost 2 years now since.."



Godspeed.
Jean-Louis 3:46 AM

1 Comments:

"Godspell"

I heard about a great big swindle
I read about it in a book
The book flew out the window
Was later found by geeks and crooks
Now they're singing hallelujah
I wondering just what did they find
They said eh whats it to yah
Just take a place in line
And wait, so I wait
I wait, and wait and I...
I'm one of a few survivors
And a drawer labeled lost and found
Though troubled and some deep sea divers
Whose oxygens are pouring out
Now maybe if their gods be willin
They'll give us something to fill our empty cups
Sit down in the boat dont spill it
Or we'll just have to line back up
And wait, so we wait
We wait and wait yes we wait
And we wait
We can wait
We will wait till we...
Guitar solo roar
You can hear it in the beat they march to
You can feel the earth shake when they start to dance
You can tell by the way they move you
It's not murder its an act of faith baby
And as the world moves faster
Whip lashing us around and round
It's quite a slow disaster
And people keep on falling down
Yes we wait, we wait
And we wait
We wait
And we wait
We wait

Add a comment