client w

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Along the 9

I am in an unfamiliar neighborhood right now, very calm.. except for thinking about the laptop running out of batteries. A kid that looks like an annoying child actor ran by. In the back.. there he goes again! Is he running in circles around this place?

Yeah. In the back of my head is the argument this morning. Does Full House, the TV show, count as an example of camp? In my opinion, yes. Ah, such a heated discussion. Uncle Joey is a player on the spring break circuit, I hear. Disgusting. All I see is that mullet and that annoying personality. That man is Satan.

Still, when there are pictures of Bob Sagat parting the clouds - and when John Stamos is killed in Clone High - it's camp.

This week I've been arguing about what exactly.. what the problem is. And someone is getting paid.. but their still confused.. so therefore I shall arise at 6:30AM tomorrow and run off still wet from the shower for a more understandable bit of advice.

Emily and Shelly though were helpful this week. I gotta keep that realistic perspective when it comes to studying abroad. If it's expensive as all hell, then I better save what I can, but make it what I can too.

Back to homework. GAYS!

There goes that child actor kid. Oh.. the golden retriever in the blue truck window wants to crawl out.

Jean-Louis 3:32 PM

2 Comments:

i think you're making the right choice.

about full house? why even bother discussing if it's camp. it sucks. it should die. end of story.

thank you for EEEVVVEERRRYYTTHHIIINNGGGGG
Stop
Drop
&
Roll

Add a comment