client w

Monday, March 19, 2007

Half Full

I'm listening to the Swans right now. The children in the background of the tune are damned. This is just one of the bands that I am suddenly overwhelmed with, thanks to Emily.

Spring break was so much. I ran into a few married friends, while watching some of my closest appear practically married. Seeing Walker at the Walker put me in an odd mood, but the message the next day furthered that.

Emily was sweet, funny, disturbing.. both of us were bruised by midway through due to concerts and collisions under the influence of vodka. It's not even Spring yet but it feels so much brighter. I've never reacted so well to daylight. There was the opening party at Ivy on Friday, the small crowd at the lounge on Wednesday, Nina's, several salads, popovers.. Lots to share. Memories refreshed and new ones made.

There are a lot of things to keep to myself.

Now I am overwhelmed with school. In the long, long week, I forgot that I was even a college student.

Everyone is going to bed earlier.
Jean-Louis 9:31 PM

1 Comments:

ha, nice title. how...balancing.

yeah tons of fun yo.

Add a comment