Tuesday, March 06, 2007
"If you've got the inclination, I have got the crime.."
I am currently wary of my strategery for employment. I just don't know where exactly to work this summer. I also don't know when to totally leave my current job. At least I won't be working as much as I was.. I'm just too busy for it. My teaching assistant was like "It's really bad that you couldn't come in, I could have helped you with all this stuff earlier this semester" tonight. So priorities have shifted out of academic frustration.
During this week I partook in lots of salads with Emily, a blizzard and a memorable visit, a conversation with Derek and this sci-fi dame (who spoke a lot) at the lounge, fashion emergencies, a food adventure with Luigi, Franci, and Derek, a game of Apples to Apples, and that damned slice of pizza.
But fuck, what a good week.. that's what it all comes down to. Melt on.
During this week I partook in lots of salads with Emily, a blizzard and a memorable visit, a conversation with Derek and this sci-fi dame (who spoke a lot) at the lounge, fashion emergencies, a food adventure with Luigi, Franci, and Derek, a game of Apples to Apples, and that damned slice of pizza.
But fuck, what a good week.. that's what it all comes down to. Melt on.
Jean-Louis 12:16 AM
1 Comments:
fast before the music dies, take it back and keep it alive


